Swing Speed Radar For Tennis
A faster swing speeds delivers more hitting power
The Swing Speed Radar is a small, affordable velocity sensor using Doppler radar technology for measuring the swing speed of tennis players. It measures racket speed to help players optimize their swing mechanics and to improve their distance, control and accuracy. If you want to hit with power in tennis, you need a fast swing speed in your strokes. The Swing Speed Radar for tennis is a great training tool to give instant feedback on measured swing speed! The Swing Speed Radar is very helpful for all playing levels and easy to use for all type of strokes, forehand groundstrokes, backhand strokes or even for your serve.
- The Swing Speed Radar for tennis is compact and works easily and accurately with the touch of a single button.
- It can be hooked to a fence (clips included) or mounted on a tripod (tripod thread on the bottom of the unit, tripod not included).
- The Swing Speed Radar offers comparative measurements of how each player can optimize their swing speed on all shots!
- The Swing Speed Radar is a valuable aid for players of all ages and skill levels. Coaches enjoy the immediate feedback provided by the radar.
- The Swing Speed Radar for tennis is endorsed and used by many professional and amateur players and trainers from all over the world.