Radar de Vitesse de Swing Pour Baseball & Softball
The most affordable, portable instrument available for measuring bat swing speed
The Swing Speed Radar is a small, affordable velocity sensor using Doppler radar technology for measuring the swing speed of baseball and softball players. It measures the bat speed to help players optimize their swing mechanics and to improve their distance, control and accuracy.
- Increased swing speed corresponds to increased ball distance. However, over-swinging can produce inferior results, 'it's not how hard you swing but how well you swing'.
- Players can measure their swing speed, determine their speed for optimum performance, monitor their swing consistency and select the bat characteristics that best suit their swing.
- The Swing Speed Radar is a valuable aid for players of all ages and skill levels. Coaches enjoy the immediate feedback provided by the radar to reinforce instructions to "hit the ball out front" and it is a great tool to help select the optimum bat size and bat weight for the player.
- The SwingSpeed Radar is used by many professional and amateur base- and softball players and coaches, like Mike Candrea, 2007 USA Softball National Team Head Coach or Jim Lefebvre, ex-Major League player, manager and hitting instructor at his baseball school.
- No need to adjust settings—it's ready to use. No need to attach device(s) to the bat. No need to hit an actual baseball—use a wiffle ball, sponge ball or equivalent to simulate a real ball.