Kickspeed Radar Pour Football
Train with the Kickspeed Radar & target to develop powerful, accurate kicks
A revolutionary training device to assist teaching soccer kick accuracy and power. It measures the speed of the kick, so the player's ability to hit the target with power can be quantified. The Kickspeed Radar uses proven radar technology attached to a large nylon-covered foam rubber target. Provides coaches and players with immediate feedback.
- The Kickspeed Radar can be positioned by the coach as a target for the player to shoot at. Since it is not fixed or attached to any structure, it is simply held high, low, right corner, left corner, etc.
- The Kickspeed Radar measures the speed of the kick, so the player's ability to hit the target, with power, can be quantitatively measured (a player who can hit the target, or near it, with power will obviously have a better chance of scoring than an equally accurate player with less power).
- Quantifying the ball speed, as well as observing the kick accuracy, provides the coach and players a basis to measure actual improvement, rather than just guessing at their progress.
- Players enjoy the competition of improving their accuracy and power (ball speed). The coach can establish improvement goals for each player.
- The Kickspeed Radar represents a new approach in supplementing and reinforcing proven training methods that is readily accepted by progressive coaches, once they see and understand how and why it is used.